Stay Healthy & Fit
at Hawthorn Woods Country Club!
Fitness Center Regular hours: Doors unlocked 6am- 8pm
24/7 access available through Alarm.com (contact staff for set up using your cell phone)
- Managed by full- time, degreed Fitness Staff: Mon- Fri (6am- 2pm) *Staff availability may vary due to classes, training appointments
- Personable, private facility, promoting connection with fellow members
- Features free wts, machines and cardio equipment (Treadmills, Ellipticals, Rowers, Stepper) All 6+ feet apart to follow social distancing rules.
- Three flat screen TV's available with sound/plug-in capability, overhead music
- Personal Training
- Group Fitness Classes (Yoga, Cardio/Strength mix, Aqua Fitness, more!)
- Special Programming (Yoga Unwined, Kids Intro to Poms, Dance Classes, Candlelit Yoga, Get Golf Ready and more!)
- Incentives/Raffle prizes awarded quarterly (Gift cards, Free Lunch! Free Training...)
- Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult to enter/use the facility
- Outside Trainers are not allowed
Fitness Center Locker Rooms:
Members have access to lockers in Men’s and Women’s locker rooms for daily usage at no additional fee.
HWCC members are still allowed to accompany guests to use the facility ($15 guest fee).
For any questions relating to the Fitness Center, please contact Michelle Jackson, Fitness Director – firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 847-3264